Friday 6 July 2012

Stardock Fence: Manage Your Desktop Icons With Cool Effect


Do you want to keep your desktop organized by end up with something like this:

To organize your desktop all you need is Fence. It is a software by Stardock Corporation. It is preety easy to use and the first time the program runs after installation it even gives you a quick tutorial on How To Use Fence. 

To create a Fence all you need to do is Right Click and Drag your mouse, a context (Right Click) menu will open saying "Create New Fence" once you click it it will open a small  dialog box asking you for the Fence name. You can name it anything and then you'll get a Fence that looks something like the Blocks in the First Image. Now you can just drag and drop icons into this fence and if there is no more space for the icons the Fence will automatically become scrollable. So technically you can create and desktop with endless number of Icons. 

Watch this Tutorial for more on Fence: 



Download:

3 comments:

  1. I guess I am the only one who comes here to share my very own experience guess what? I am using my laptop for almost the post 2 years.
    Stardock Fences Crack
    ApowerMirror Crack

    ReplyDelete

  2. So nice I am enjoying for that post as for u latest version of this Security tool Available
    stardock-fences-crack

    ReplyDelete

  3. Pretty great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to mention that I have really loved surfing around your blog posts. Great set of tips from the master himself. Excellent ideas. Thanks for Awesome tips Keep it
    stardock-fences-crack
    debut-video-capture-pro-crack
    typing-master-pro-crack
    recover-my-files-crack
    drivertoolkit-crack


    ReplyDelete